Essex Removal Company, A J Stephenson Removals


Welcome to my Blog Site...







My Company A J Stephenson Removals, are founding members of the National Guild of Removers and Storers, and are Ombudsman approved. With over 30 years experience in Removals and Storage I am happy to offer help and advice regarding any aspect of moving you may have. I have written a unique report on removals titled "The Top Ten Removals and Storage Disasters to Avoid"! which is Free and available from my website, or by following this link. I have reciently been awarded the `ACE` Award (Annual Certificate of Excellence) from the Guild, for our consistant customer satisfaction record.







I will post regular blogs regarding different aspects of moving, please follow me and you will recieve these updates as they are posted.





Please look at my website for help & advice and much more.





I Hope you enjoy my posts!





Thanks for your Interest. Alan Stephenson



Tuesday 23 October 2018

Better Moves Than Ashley Banjo?


No comments:

Post a Comment